Friday, 26 December 2014
Visa subclass 489 of Australia is a skilled sponsored visa for Australia that is granted to the applicant for a period of 4 years, in accordance with the skills and abilities that are in demand by the labor market of Australia.
In order to Avail this Australian Permanent Residency Visa, the applicant must meet the listed eligibility criteria to request for this visa category:
• The applicant must be engaged in one of the occupations as described under the Skilled Occupation List of Australia
• Must pocket a total of 60 points that are granted on the basis of age, educational qualification, professional experience, competent English language and health and character requirements
• The age of the applicant must be under 50 years
• He/she must show a positive skill assessment
• Must meet the language requirement as per the regional or territory requirement of Australia
• Submit an EOI (Expression Of Interest)
• Must live and work in the sponsoring state or territory for 2 years
Further to this the applicant is liable to enjoy several privileges like: living and working in Australia for four years, travelling to and from the country without any restriction and apply for permanent residency after meeting the suitable eligibility requirements.
Immigration Overseas is a global leader in providing comprehensive, timely and client- centric Australia immigration services to the applicants, that minimizes the challenged involved in the procedure and helps the candidates focus on the other joyful migration criteria. All the deeds and actions of the professionals at Immigration Overseas is based on the pillars of professionalism, honesty and transparency, constantly saving a lot of time of the clients and offering them effective services at each step. Immigration Overseas work towards constantly exceeding the expectations of the clients.